I'm curious to see what kinds of boat lifts or drive-on docks you guys may be using. I purchased my Sportster SCIC a couple of weeks ago and I have been trying to do some research on docks. I have a floating dock that rides on two 8" pilings and I would like to (ideally) place a drive-on system on the opposite side of the pilings that hold my existing floating dock. In addition to finding out what docks you guys use, I'd like to know:
1. What options are out there?
2. What price range would I be looking at for some of those options?
3. Which options should I stay away from?
4. What solution is the best for the lowest cost? (I don't have much money left after purchasing the boat!!)
Really, any info at this point would be helpful.
Attn: Kevin Leclair: I noticed in some pictures in the gallery that you use an EZ-Dock? How do you like it? How much did it cost?
Thanks for all of your help!! Boat on!!
jpresslyMember Since 30 Jun 2005
Offline Last Active Jun 21 2006 07:43 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 7
- Profile Views 3,511
- Member Title Novice
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Year of DOO
Model of DOO
Sportster 4-TEC SCIC
Engine in DOO
Rotax 4-TEC SCIC
Hours on DOO
State or Province
- Website URL http://