Detailed scupper valve install!
Posted 28 September 2004 - 08:02 PM
1. Scupper part number 295500637 arrives.
2. Consists of 3 main parts and 4 screws.
3. Backside of assembled scupper kit.
4. Front of assembled scupper kit.
5. Remove the remains of old scupper cover plate (notice flap isn't there).
6. This is the plate after removing the old scupper cover, clean it for a good seal.
7,8 & 9. Install new scupper kit with the opening facing down.
Thats it boys and girls!
Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:40 AM
Want to spread the word about SeaDooSportBoats.com and sport some official SDSB Gear? See what we have to offer here, http://seadoosportboats.com/gear
Posted 29 September 2004 - 08:18 AM
Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:42 PM
Will do! Im taking her out this weekend so Ill let ya know either Saturday or Sunday night!
Nice job! The valve is very similar to the aftermarket one I bought. It appears smaller than mine- the ball is smaller and the silicone seal looks better suited to what we need. Let us know how it seals, and if water still enters while sitting still.
Also just got done installing the Hydro-Turf kit SD04 and it looks so sweet! As soon as I wash the boat Ill send in some pics of it! Heres the link if anyones interested!
I will say this, it fits like a glove and stays put! It was also extremely easy to install into the cockpit area!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users