Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:02 AM
Unfortunately we suffered a few "casualties" that I need some assistance with.
1) thanks to the 40-50 mph winds from Albuquerque to Flagstaff the boat cover did not survive. Does SDSB have a discount at any reputable web sites? I found this on ebay
2) Since I had to remove the torn cover I also lost my two arm rest pads for the passenger and driver. Any ideas on where to get replacements?
3) After hearing some of the sound systems out there I am definitely doing the subwoofer install done in the other topic.
4) The dark grey hydro-turf did get a little hot but it wasn't unbearable and we usually just splashed some water on it and it was instantly better.
5) Zero river rocks or river weeds made it past the new intake grate.
6) I docked the boat in the boat slips just 100 yards from our casino hotel room each night and had no real issues other than I need to buy the bigger bumpers as mine are a bit tired, small, and too squishy.
I will try and get an album started so I can share some of the great pics we took.
Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:49 PM
1) I would suggest Poppy Covers (Link). It doesn't move even if I am doing 70mph on the highway.
3) There are a few threads on sound systems.
5) Where did you get a new intake grate?
I hope you have a chance to post some pics! Sounds like it was a great weekend.
Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:05 PM
Edited by logans runner, 05 June 2011 - 11:06 PM.
Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:41 AM
I can't recall where I got the new grate from. I think it's the same one that StephenX20 has there might be a thread out there somewhere.
Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:58 PM
Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:46 PM
Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:35 PM
and except for getting there it's not a very expensive place to stay (BlueWater Resort and Casino).
Gonna try to get out at least for a look this winter. Cheers
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users