As we are looking near the end of the season, with the 2012 models announced and dealers being able to place their orders -
1 - Should we continue to check out end of season inventory on the 2011 models and see what kind of deals we might find? (are there end of season deals to be had?)
2 - Are there new features with the 2012 that make it worth waiting until next season (and perhaps the beginning of the season rebates/promotions)?
3 - Can the tower be added in the future if we decide our use of the boat would benefit from it?
We live near a few smaller inland lakes where we expect 75% of our usage will be - tubing and enjoying the water in general. The other 25% might be trailering to other inland lakes for day trips as well as some minimal time in the Great Lakes.
Thanks in advance!
- Tyrellvag likes this